At Hog Wild, we're always on the lookout for more pigs to provide our hunters with hogs to hunt. Whether you're a trapper or have a hog problem, we're looking for your pigs.

If you're already a trapper, you know the drill. You can simply contact us about supplying Hog Wild with new hogs. But if you're just a landowner who's been plagued with feral hogs, the situation is a little different.

If you can trap a number of hogs significant enough for us to drive out and pick them up, we can make that happen. It's more likely that you'll have to bring the hogs to us. And in that case, you'll need a feral swine transporter's license. You can get an application online by clicking here.

The license to transport hogs in Oklahoma is free. All you have to do in order to get one is apply. Give us a call at 405-464-9453 to learn more about becoming a hog supplier.

Photo by RustyClark.

Book your hunt now

single hog hunt

double hog hunt


Sign up for our newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter to stay up-to-date on our news and updates on us and hog hunting in Oklahoma.
Please wait
Go To Top